All notable changes in salt-lint are documented below.
- Remove rule 218 because of a false positive
- Drop Python 2.7 support (#239).
- Rule 216, 217 and 218 for catching common typographical errors (#249).
- Append the contents of the
CHANGELOG.mdfile to the long description of the package instead of the duplicate
- Ignore Jinja specific rules in Jinja escaped blocks (#236).
- Ensure all excluded paths from both the CLI and configuration are passed to the runner (#231).
- Rule 213 to recommend using cmd.run together with onchanges (#207).
- Rule 214 to check SLS file with a period in the name (besides the suffix period) as they can not be referenced by Salt (#209).
- Rules 901-915 to check for deprecated states and state options (#214).
CHANGELOG.mdfile to be able to list all notable changes for each version of salt-lint (#223).